This release focuses on backend work and improving usability for all users, the following updates were completed:
Translations - Additional Charge Categories - "Sales tax for"
During this release we made more enhancements related to language translations from English to French Canadian and Mexican Spanish, including: on the Admin page under Customize Your Database, Sales Tax - the Additional Charge Categories display the phrase "Sales tax for" which is now translated.
- Real-time and historical Decisiv platform health data including updates, notices, and known issues can be found on this Status Page. If you have a Technical Support concern or question, please check the Status Page for answers first, then feel free to contact Support at the provided email address, if needed. To stay informed of application activity, click the SUBSCRIBE TO UPDATES button and sign up for notifications via Email, SMS, or Feed (Atom or RSS).
- Release Notes are posted in the Help Center after each new software deployment is complete. To receive automatic notifications of postings, sign into your account and click the Follow button at the top of the Release Notes section of the Help Center.
- We strive to provide our customers with the most accurate and useful information possible, so we appreciate and welcome user feedback on any of our content. With open communication in mind, we provide the following options at the bottom of each article:
- Follow individual articles to receive alerts when they are updated with new or additional information
- Vote on whether or not you found the article helpful
- Comment on the document with requests or questions
- Thank you, and we hope to hear from you soon!