For the best performance, follow these rules and best practices when using parts created through CDK in your Decisiv SRM Platform.
- All operations should be entered into the Decisiv SRM Platform.
- Parts may now be entered through CDK.
- Users retain the ability to enter parts through the Decisiv SRM Platform.
- To send parts information from CDK to the Decisiv SRM Platform, select the F3-Save option in the PRO function of CDK.
- To update the RO with information from the case, click the Export Case to Repair Order link in the Case-Level Actions section of the Editing Case page.
NOTE: As long as the case being exported in the Decisiv SRM Platform is not actively being reviewed by any users in CDK, the operation line will update regardless of whether a technician has previously clocked onto the operation line or not.
For more information on the CDK UJ050B Integration, watch this video: