This release focuses on issue fixes and improving usability for Fleet and Service Provider users and Admins.
- Unexpected cursor behavior after “Invalid Parts” error
- Unexpected error in FReD Portal during Cases screen Download
- Two columns from the Cases Screen ‘Download Results’ CSV file returning unexpected data
- Unchecking the box to hide users from the Recipients list in the Notes section of a case not working as intended
- My Cases tab maximum now viewable by 10, 20, or 50 cases
- Added ‘Sort’ for Departments to change their list sequence
Unexpected cursor behavior after “Invalid Parts” error
In the Parts section of the Edit Operation screen, if you click the + key or press the Submit Parts button after entering values in one or more rows and then the DMS returns the error “Invalid Part” for one or more rows, the cursor/focus will now shift to the PART NO field in the top row with that error as expected.
Unexpected error in FReD Portal during Cases screen Download
Field managers using the FReD Portal can now export the All Cases table data where previously they were receiving an error message when attempting this action.
Two columns from the Cases Screen ‘Download Results’ CSV file returning unexpected data
Users can click the DOWNLOAD RESULTS button from the Cases screen (All/My/Watching) to produce a CSV file containing a maximum of 100 rows of the displayed cases. It was determined that some columns on the CSV output file contained confusing or useless entries. These items have now been resolved:
- The Watch column will display "Watching" or "Not Watching", or some other clear results to indicate whether or not you are watching the case
- Cells in the License Plate column will contain "n/a" or be blank/nil if nothing has been saved in that field for the case
Unchecking the box to hide users from the Recipients list in the Notes section of a case not working as intended
It was determined that one of the visibility permissions available to dealer admins was not working as intended. The Note Recipient visibility feature is now working so that, when the box is unchecked, the user will be removed from the recipients list for Notes within a case.
- Logged users can always see themselves as a recipient regardless of recipient settings
- A disabled user will reappear in the notes recipients list for a case if they reply to a note or create a new one
For more information and details on how to use this feature, please refer to the following document: https://support.isuzu.decisiv.net/hc/en-us/articles/360057453233-Case-7-214-Oct-8-2020
My Cases tab maximum now viewable by 10, 20, or 50 cases
You will now find a consistent view of case numbers in the (All/My/Watching) Cases tabs with this update. The ‘My Cases’ tab is now enabled to view a maximum of 10, 20, or 50 cases as with the other tabs. This update helps Admin users to set the number consistently for each view and users to see it as they expect.
Added ‘Sort’ for Departments to change their list sequence
For users who utilize the Departments feature, you will now have the ability to set the sequence in which Departments are listed. On the Admin page for this feature there is a new column, called "SORT", that contains sort icons/handles as well as a number indicating rank. When you add a new Department, it will be added to the bottom of the list and you will then be able to move it up or down to modify the sequence. The sequence in which Departments are listed on the Departments Admin screen will be the sequence displayed when you click to display the drop-down list from the Departments field on the Editing Case screen and from any row on the (All/My/Watching) Cases tabs.
Note: The filter control which can be used for filtering the Departments column of the (All/My/Watching) Cases tabs currently displays Departments in alphanumeric sequence. This is a standard setting based on filtering controls for that screen so the alphanumeric sequence will remain.