This release focuses on improving usability for Service Providers and Fleet Users.
Update Inactivity Notifications
With this release, we updated the way the inactivity is calculated for a case. At this time, internal notes are not considered to qualify as case active or case inactive. Now, they will be calculated when determining if a case is active or inactive.
Maintenance Scheduler - Fleet Only
Many improvements have been done to assist in the creation of scheduled maintenance items. When an operation is assigned a condition (number of engine hours, miles, or date range in which the operation needs to be done), it will become a Maintenance Schedule or a Program. Setting maintenance schedules allows asset managers to be alerted when an inspection or preventive maintenance needs to be done. This will increase efficiency and reduce risks associated with unplanned downtime. For more information, see the Help Center article here.
- Real-time and historical Decisiv platform health data including updates, notices, and known issues can be found on this Status Page. If you have a Technical Support concern or question, please check the Status Page for answers first, then feel free to contact Support at the provided email address, if needed. To stay informed of application activity, click the SUBSCRIBE TO UPDATES button and sign up for notifications via Email, SMS, or Feed (Atom or RSS).
- Release Notes are posted in the Help Center after each new software deployment is complete. To receive automatic notifications of postings, sign into your account and click the Follow button at the top of the Release Notes section of the Help Center.
- We strive to provide our customers with the most accurate and useful information possible, so we appreciate and welcome user feedback on any of our content. With open communication in mind, we provide the following options at the bottom of each article:
- Follow individual articles to receive alerts when they are updated with new or additional information
- Vote on whether or not you found the article helpful
- Comment on the document with requests or questions
- Thank you, and we hope to hear from you soon!